Accucold's series of general purpose freezers include a variety of choices ideal for use in healthcare applications. The VT65MLGP is a counter height all-refrigerator designed to offer an improved performance over similarly sized dorm fridges and residential units. This model has a white cabinet and user-reversible door, with a factory-installed lock for added security. A digital thermostat makes temperature management easy and efficient. This unit is designed for freestanding use. Inside, the 24" wide all freezers has a low temperature manual defrost operation that can reach -25 C. Three slide-out basket drawers offer convenient storage that keeps items cold when the door is opened. A one-piece floor liner makes cleanup easy. NOTE: ALL VT65M FREEZERS ARE DESIGNED FOR MEDICAL OR COMMERCIAL USE ONLY. THESE ARE NOT HOUSEHOLD FREEZERS. Note: Accucold's general purpose series freezers are intended for a wide variety of basic storage of non-critical products. For storage of high-value vaccines, life science materials, and medical or clinical biologicals, browse Accucold's Medical & Laboratory or Pharmacy & Vaccine Storage categories, or contact our product specialists to discuss your options at 1-888-4-MED-LAB.
- Healthcare freezer: Designed for general purpose storage in institutional facilities
- -25 C operation: Low temperature operation is ideal for certain vaccines, pharmaceuticals, and other temperature sensitive materials
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock for a secure interior
- Three removable storage drawers: Wire drawers with transparent plastic fronts allow for easy storage organization
- Manual defrost: Reduced temperature fluctuations with an energy efficient manual defrost system
- Digital thermostat: Digital thermostat for easy monitoring of interior temperature
- One-piece interior liner: Easy clean-up with a seamless liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices
- Reversible door: User reversible door swing for added flexibility
- Fully finished white cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC Free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet
||33.5" (85 cm)
||23.63" (60 cm)
||23.5" (60 cm)
||3.5 cu.ft. (99 L)
|US Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||105.0 lbs. (48 kg)
||110.0 lbs. (50 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
||24.25" (62 cm)
||17.75" (45 cm)
||16.5" (42 cm)
||-18 to -25°C
|Extra key Extra keys available for purchase
||LHD - Left hand door swing Door reversal to left hand swing
|TBC Copper Towel Bar Handle Factory-installed handle made from pure copper for antimicrobial protection
||CP Full-Length Copper Pipe Handle Factory-installed full-length handle made from pure copper for antimicrobial protection
|STO-Step-To-Open Door Pedal Step-to-open door pedal allows hands
||free access to open the door 90 degrees
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.