The Viking Countertop Steam Oven is a powerful, low-profile, pizzeria-style oven for your home. Roomy enough for a 12" pizza or 9 slices of toast, the included Broiling Pan and Crisper Tray (12.5" x 12.5") gives you more cooking area than a standard quarter-size sheet pan. FEATURES
The bright and easy-to-read display keeps the control at your fingertips. Thanks to the premium stainless steel finish and hidden baking element, cleanup is fast and easy ™ simply wipe with a damp cloth inside and out.
- Superheated steam and conventionally directed heat is used in all cooking modes
- Modern steam technology creates better tasting food:
- Food has a crispy and browned texture on the outside while remaining moist on the inside
- No preheating of oven or defrosting of food required
- Spacious and adaptable pizzeria style oven
- Overall dimensions ™ 19.7"W x 9.3"H x 19.3"D
- Cavity dimensions - 13.8"W x 4.6"H x 14.1"D (.5 Cubic feet)
- Roomy enough for a 12" pizza or 9 slices of toast.
- Five Cooking Modes:
- Output power ™ 1750 watts
- Water tank capacity ™ 6.8 ounces
- Good for up to 60 minutes
- Hidden bake element for easy clean-up
- Easy to use and read LCD display
- VCTSO5200SS ™ Countertop Steam Oven
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.